This week Steve Garfield joins as guest host on BostonTweetUp TV where he and Joselin Mane go over several meetups and networking events happening in and around the Boston area in addition to providing tips and tricks around networking events.
This week Steve talks about how to best leverage videos to promote your events!
As our Newsletter subscribers know Steve is last weeks BostonTweetUp TV Contest winner.
*(Readers to our newsletter get an Exclusive discount to this event and are the first to know about our contests! Sign up to the BostonTweetUp Newsletter if you also want exclusive discount to this an any future events, first access to contests and much more)
Shout out to @TophDaddy for sponsoring our contest.
Below we provide the details for this weeks giveway for the MoGo iPhone 4 / 4S Headset / Case.
As always we are looking for talented twinterns, here are some benefits of being a BostonTweetUp Twintern!
Please let us know what you think. Leave comments below.
If you have any further questions about any of the events, feel free to contact us at info [AT] bostontweetupDotCom We will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Here is this week’s video.
(Note: Tweetups are highlighted in Red & Non-tweetups in Green)
- (3:46) http://bit.ly/MCAwrds11
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/Massconvention Organized by http://twitter.com/MassChallenge Keynotes by http://twitter.com/mayortommenino http://twitter.com/Lifeisgood http://twitter.com/MassGovernor
- (4:15) https://bit.ly/btuswapcs Social Media Event Case Study Example
Boston Beta :: Launch Event
- (4:30) http://bit.ly/BosBetaLch
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/msnewengland Organized by http://twitter.com/bostonbeta Sponsored by http://twitter.com/parallactic http://twitter.com/SoftLayer
- (4:47) http://bit.ly/BrandU11
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/backbaysocial Organized by http://twitter.com/DanSchawbel Speakers http://twitter.com/ruelala Sponsored by https://twitter.com/dotMeTweet – http://twitter.com/jamietedford – http://twitter.com/PretzelCrisps
The Evolution of Search #sempoBOS
- (5:02) http://bit.ly/sempoBOS
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/HubSpot Organized by http://twitter.com/sempoglobal Speakers http://twitter.com/bwhalley – http://twitter.com/matthewdiehl – http://twitter.com/sherwoodseo
- (5:25) http://bit.ly/zombieBREW
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/neddevines Organized by http://twitter.com/drinksVSzombies Sponsored by http://twitter.com/freshtilledsoil – http://twitter.com/grasshopper – http://twitter.com/gonebydaylight – http://twitter.com/TaskRabbitBOS – http://twitter.com/TaskRabbit – http://twitter.com/snap_app – http://twitter.com/janeirodigital
- (7:10) http://bit.ly/InnoExpress
- Organized by – http://twitter.com/ThinkingBoston – Partners – http://twitter.com/UMassVDC – http://twitter.com/BREWBoston – http://twitter.com/bostonglobe – http://twitter.com/pixability – http://twitter.com/IDBoston – http://twitter.com/MassChallenge – http://twitter.com/WorkBarBoston – http://twitter.com/NewUrbanMechs – http://twitter.com/CICNow – http://twitter.com/StreetWise_MBA – http://twitter.com/innovationlab – http://twitter.com/csbinspired
#NHInfoSecTweetup New Hampshire InfoSec Tweetup
- (5:30) http://bit.ly/InfoSecUp
- Organizers – http://twitter.com/GraniteSec – http://twitter.com/hrbrmstr – http://twitter.com/1_tjw – http://twitter.com/ITSecurity
Next Week / Coming Up
Boston Media Makers #BMM
- (9:21) http://bit.ly/bmm2011
- Organizer http://twitter.com/SteveGarfield special guest host http://twitter.com/DianeDarling
Blog World Expo
- (7:57) http://bit.ly/BlgWsg
Marketing Profs University
- (6:38) http://bit.ly/MPUlgn
- Congrats to http://twitter.com/stevegarfield for winning a http://twitter.com/TophDaddy 617 Area Code T-shirt
Important Action Items
- Join the BostonTweetUp Team https://bostontweetup.com/become-a-twintern/
- Be apart of the first book on Tweetups https://bostontweetup.com/annoucing-networking-20-1st-book-tweetups/
This weeks Giveaway
(10:34) To Enter just tweet this -> I want a @ThinkMoGo #iPhone 4 headset case just for watching @BostonTweetUp TV #BTUTV http://bit.ly/btutv136 (10:34)
Boston Media Makers is a great example of how to use video to promote your event.
Easily link to this page using http://bit.ly/Btutv136