This week on BostonTweetUp TV Joselin Mane goes over a few meetups, networking events and the only tweetup for the week.
Joselin also highlights the Social Media Command Center that was built for the MassChallenge Awards event and the Social Media Case Study that was created afterwards.
Lastly Joselin talks about MegaTweetup and lets viewers know that newsletter subscribers are the first to know about event.
*(Sign up to the BostonTweetUp Newsletter if you also want to be the first to know about events like MegaTweetUp)
As always we are looking for talented twinterns, here are some benefits of being a BostonTweetUp Twintern!
Please let us know what you think. Leave comments below.
If you have any further questions about any of the events, feel free to contact us at info [AT] bostontweetupDotCom We will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Here is this week’s video.
(Note: Tweetups are highlighted in Red & Non-tweetups in Green)
(0:09) Joselin Mane http://twitter.com/JoselinMane
#BostonWP Boston WordPress Meetup
- (2:12) http://bit.ly/BWPM1031
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/msnewengland Organized by http://twitter.com/bostonwp http://twitter.com/jamescoletti http://twitter.com/kurteng
Reducing Risk in the Games Business
- (2:43) http://bit.ly/RRGB11
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/msnewengland Moderator http://twitter.com/waltersomol Panelists http://twitter.com/boogsarah – http://twitter.com/nabeel – http://twitter.com/Vivox_Inc
#amabos November Tweetup: What Makes a Video Social?
- (3:04) http://bit.ly/AMABos11
- Organizered by https://twitter.com/amaboston – http://twitter.com/christinainge Speaker http://twitter.com/approd
#BMM Boston Media Makers
- (3:21) http://bit.ly/bmm2011
- Organizer http://twitter.com/SteveGarfield Special Guest Host http://twitter.com/DianeDarling
Next Week / Coming Up
#HigherED hangout Tweetup
- (3:47) http://bit.ly/HigheredH
- Organizer http://twitter.com/radiofreegeorgy Guest http://twitter.com/dylanw
#fdialogues Founder Dialogues VI
- (3:52) http://bit.ly/fdialogues
- Hosted by http://twitter.com/msnewengland Organizer https://twitter.com/epaley – https://twitter.com/fcollective Moderator https://twitter.com/epaley Panelist https://twitter.com/nshah10 – https://twitter.com/wayfair
#SMCBoston 5th Anniversary Celebration: The Evolution of Social Business
- (4:01) http://bit.ly/smc5yr
- Organizer – http://twitter.com/smcboston
Important Action Items
- Join the BostonTweetUp Team https://bostontweetup.com/become-a-twintern/
- Be apart of the first book on Tweetups https://bostontweetup.com/annoucing-networking-20-1st-book-tweetups/
Easily link to this page using http://bit.ly/btutv137