BostonTweetUp invites local (ie Boston, Cambridge, etc) designers to redesign the BostonTweetUp logo. Are you a student, working for a small design studio or a freelance designer from the greater Boston area? Since we strongly believe in supporting our community we invite you to translate our mission into a clear and recognizable logo.
Here is the Current BostonTweetUp Logo
How can you improve it?
Send us your design of a new logo or your portfolio to BostonTweetup and a short explanation (max.100 words) to info [AT] bostontweetup.com before the 3pm Sunday July 24th 2011.
Please email your high-resolution 300×300 JPG submission to INFO [AT] BostonTweetUp DotCom
How does the contest work?
- On the
25th of July1st of August we will publish the top 3 designs on our website.
- Our readers will vote for the best design until the 5pm
29th of July5th of August 2011.
- On the
1st8th of August we will publish the winning logo and the name of the designer on our website.
- Then we will begin our Website redesign process based on the logo
What’s in it for you?
• If you win, you will be recognized as the designer of our logo on our website, newsletter, Facebook page, and in our weekly video BostonTweetUp TV.
• The winner’s (company) name will be used in our promotional material for the Megatweetup in December 2011. (Last years MegaTweetUp reached almost 300,000 people and had over 2 billion impressions online)
• Any other continuous cooperation with BostonTweetUp is negotiable.
Who we are
BostonTweetup is an event planning and promotional service that hosts a social media, entrepreneur, technology & networking calendar for individuals, hosts and vendors in the Boston area. We provide information for attendees on how they can fully benefit from a Tweetup or any other event. Hosts and vendors can turn to BostonTweetUp for advice on how to plan and organize Tweetups and other events. Major brands hire BostonTweetUp to organize, promote and cover their events.