BostonTweetUp is looking for interns!
BostonTweetUp is the central place for Tweetups, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Networking, and Social Media event information in the Boston area. We are currently looking for interns to assist on a variety of projects. This Twinternship will allow you to expand your social media knowledge while working directly with the company’s C.E.O.
Currently seeking the following:
- Social Media Maven – Responsible for making sure we maximize each social media platforms. Research and implement various social media tactics based on our overall strategy. Must love metrics and has a passion for learning.
- WordPress / Newsletter Editor in Chief – Responsible for making sure blog posts and newsletter are posted in a timely fashion and are well-written
- Events / Networking Community Manager – Responsible for making sure event calendar is upto to date able to attend 2-3 / week (must be social butterfly and/or loves to meet new people)
- WordPress Admin – Responsible for making sure WordPress blog is properly maintained ie speed, security, up to date plugins, backups, etc
- Graphic Designer – Responsible for making sure all online / print materials are properly branded
Potential Projects include:
- Production Assistant for Boston TweetUp’s weekly video show
- Represent Boston TweetUp at various events around the city
- Event photographer at TweetUps and networking events
Ideal candidates should have a knack for social & new media and technology, be personable, a self-starter and must commit at least 2hrs a day (5 days / week) min. If that sounds like you, please take a few minutes to complete the survey below and we’ll contact you in 3-5 days to schedule an interview. If we don’t please email us (Info AT BostonTweetUp DotCom) and provide your twitter handle!
Here is Twintership Survey
What to learn more? Fee Naaijkens (@_fee) has written a Become a Twintern! post that goes into detail about a day in a life of a twintern.
Short URL: https://bit.ly/JoinBTU