I hope that the first post, Networking 2.0 Opportunities for Sponsors – Part 1, helped to prepare you for what is to come in these next three posts.
Now I don’t want anyone to feel confused or left out, so if missed the first post, check it out!
In our first posts we talked about Networking 2.0 and how it can benefit you.
So now, sit tight, because today we will be talking about how you (sponsors) can network, both online and offline, before an event!
So let’s get excited and let’s get started.
How do you networking online?
Let’s go over this together.
- Update your online persona. Google your brand and see what comes up, does it reflect your brand? We can’t stress enough on how important it is that you have your online profile up to date. Because remember, who you are online should help complement who you are offline.
- Do your research! Find out which events best suit you and your company. You want to find the right event that will give you the most value for your dollar.
- Tweet about the event (using hashtags) to promote the event and highlight any offer you will have at the event.
- Create business cards to pass out. This way people will know where and how to contact you for future events.
- Prep your station. Make sure it’s photo ready with your logo, website and social media credentials prominently displayed. (see eventbrite photo above)
- Set up any merchandise or products that you may be giving away before the event begins, so that you are organized and ready to go.
These are just a few things that you can do before a networking event to help your brand stand out and we hope they help.
But if there is anything that I missed, or anything that you have found to work for you in the past, just leave a comment below and share with us!
Don’t be afraid to ask questions too. Anything that is on your mind, and I mean anything, share!
You never know who it might benefit.
Short URL: http://bit.ly/BTUNS0P2